Support continues in the the Welshmill area, supplying buckets and spades as they get used up, and helping create the community garden by the Roundhouse on The Otherside beside the allotments.
There are usually walks arranged in the local area - see the diary for current information.
We continue with support for the Showfield now that it is owned by the town council.
We always have plenty of work for volunteers, to help with this and other projects. Especially the Community Garden on The Otherside. Volunteers are needed to look after the raised beds.
- The Welshmill development project
- Bike track: Plan the route
- Launch party: Run an activity at an event such as the Launch eg. Drinks and food, tent putting up, activities
- Log seats: help with the carving such as sanding and preparing (perhaps some carving).
- Groundworks: Site clearance / litter picking – network of paths in the woodland, path clearance
- Open Spaces Survey
- Documenting Frome's Open Spaces: This is an on-going activity, do as much as you want, when you want.
- FROGS Housekeeping
- Events: catering, handing out information, activities
- Committee work: Help us plan activities. In the past year, we have been unable to organise a bat/bird/bug box building day as we were all busy on other projects/ideas. Please come & help us.